top of page

Do You Have A Marijuana Conviction?

Did you know:

Prop 64 legalized recreational use of Marijuana for adults over the age of 21. It now allows previous convictions for marijuana related crimes to be reduced from felonies to misdemeanors or dismissed entirely. Once you petition to have a charge reduced or dismissed the district attorney gets an opportunity to respond. If the district attorney has no reason to object, then the court can reduce or dismiss the charges without a hearing. The district attorney usually will not object if the former conviction is a crime that clearly has to be reduced under prop 64.

One of the main benefits of this procedure is that you can regain your rights that were lost due to conviction, such as the right to possess firearms. This process is fairly inexpensive and can usually be done on a flat rate basis. If you have a prior marijuana conviction call our office today to discuss how we can help you.

Single Post: Blog_Single_Post_Widget
bottom of page